Luke is already 5 months old!...actually, he's 5 months an 6 days in this picture. I went to Girls' Camp and totally forgot his almost naked monthly photo shoot. How time flies...
Tyler helping me blow out my 9 candles on my birthday cake. That's right, folks. I'm not as old as I look, which is 28, btw. How time flies...
Tyler's version of KISS. Notice the Children's Songbooks on the piano. Tyler always has to have his own copy. He must be 3 or something. He sure does love to sing.
Tyler calls these his "superhero glasses". He came up the name all on his own. I don't even remember telling him what a superhero is. Here, he's doing his impression of Buzz Lightyear. "To infinity and beyond!".
2 comments:
What a beautiful family. I can't believe how big Luke is. WOW! I just can't believe how big he got so fast. He looks older than his age I think. Or maybe I'm just really out of touch with baby sizes. I love the Buz-Lightyear moves too. I think 3 is the greatest age yet. I was so glad that when I came to Mollie's house, I did't have to worry about Sydney biting any fingers. We've had some major break throughs since she turned 3. Thank goodness. (Thanks for hanging with us by the way, and being patient.) Keep the photos coming, it's fun to see friend's families.
Trina
Great pics! I love the piano photo. That is Tyler all the way!
Post a Comment